The cs-teachers.com website is owned and maintained by Mostafa ESSADDOUKI, now known as "we", "our", or "our". All visitors, contributors and teachers are named "users"; and the cs-teachers.com website is referred to as a "website" throughout this document.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notification or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What information do we collect
- The data you provide to us each time you create an account
- What other information do we collect from you?
- What information is collected automatically?
- When does cs-teachers.com collect information?
- How does cs-teachers.com use my information?
- does cs-teachers.com analyze user content?
- Right of use of data and disclosure
- does cs-teachers.com obtain benefits for my personal data by selling them?
- How to delete, modify or deactivate cookies
- How do plugins and third-party applications work?
- will cs-teachers.com ever make public my personal data or my user content?
- Contact form
- How does cs-teachers.com handle Do Not Track signals?
- Children's privacy
- Retention of information
- How can I delete my personal data from cs-teachers.com?
- What would happen if cs-teachers.com closes my account?
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Fair information practices
- For EEA users
- What are my rights as a user and how can I use them?
- Correction of information
- Information security
- Updates and contact details
Each time a customer interacts with our site and / or our services, we may collect a single information or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you ("personal data"). Some information that we collect will also be stored in a way that cannot be linked to you ("Non-Personal Data").
When you register to use the cs-teachers.com services, you are happy to share with us certain personal data, in particular the following:
- Your last name, first name, nickname, email address and username. When you connect to cs-teachers.com with a social network identifier, such as with your Google+ or Facebook account, we will ask for your consent to access basic information about this account, such as your e-mail address and your name . If you wish to stop sharing this information with us, you can do so at any time by removing cs-teachers.com access to this account.
cs-teachers.com collects this information when you use the site and / or services:
- User content: this includes all texts, documents or other content or information downloaded, entered or otherwise transferred by you in the course of your use of our Services.
There is certain information about the devices you use to connect to cs-teachers.com and your use of the Site and / or the Services is automatically recorded in our systems, including the following:
- Your location: this is the geographic area or location where you use your devices such as your computer, mobile phone or tablet (as specified by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when you interact with our site and / or Services.
- Your data or log information: As with other websites, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our site and / or our services and store it in log files. This log data may include your IP address, browser type and settings, browser configuration, date and time of use, cookie data and language preferences.
- Your usage information: This is information about the cs-teachers.com site and / or services that you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our affiliates and third-party service providers to examine how consumers use our site and / or our services. For example, we will get an idea of the number of users who access a specific page of the site and on which links they normally click. We will use this collected data to better understand and help optimize the site.
- Device information: this is data collected from your computer or mobile device that includes the type of hardware and software you use (such as your operating system and browser type), as well as user IDs. 'unique device for devices that use cs-teachers.com.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, leave a comment, open a support ticket, and / or enter information on our site.
At cs-teachers.com, we process, use and save your information if necessary to be able to execute our contract with you and for our legitimate commercial interests, including the following:
- To communicate and establish a connection with you regarding your use of our site and / or our services, and to be able to respond to your requests for assistance, in particular by providing you with account verification support in the event of problem accessing your account or contacting you after correspondence.
- To help us manage our site and / or services, validate users for security purposes, provide personalized user functionality and access, perform reviews and studies, develop future functionality and improve algorithms and performance of our site and / or services.
To send you direct e-mail notifications and special offers on the
cs-teachers.com services, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you promotional material if you authorize us to do so from the time you create your account or at any time thereafter.
- To determine cumulative statistics on the number of unique devices using our site and / or our services, and to identify and prevent abuse and fraud.
- To display user content linked to your account and to ensure that it is accessible when you use our services.
Does cs-teachers.com share my information?cs-teachers.com only discloses personal data to third parties when:
- We have your permission to share your personal data.
- We ensure that the preservation, access or disclosure of your personal data is mandatory by law to protect the rights, property or personal security of cs-teachers.com and the users of our site and / or services, or to respond to legitimate requests from any public authority.
- We may communicate or disclose non-personal data to third parties and publicly - for example, to affiliates in agreement with us, or as part of progress reports that we may provide to users.
No, cs-teachers.com neither sells nor rents your personal data.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Track and analyze the activity of our users, so that we can provide a better experience.
You can choose to disable all cookies, or you can ask your computer to notify you each time a cookie is sent. This can be done via your browser settings.
Since each browser is different, go to your browser's help menu to find out how to correctly modify cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies, some features may not work properly.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Third party links
- We use third-party links in our publications to help improve content for our readers.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the authenticity of external links that you may visit. It is recommended that you always do your own research before visiting a third party link.
We use Google Adsense advertising on our site. Google’s advertising principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are introduced to provide a better user experience.
For more information, visit: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=fr
We, as well as third-party providers such as Google, use proprietary cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) or various other third-party identifiers together in order to compile data on user interactions with ad impressions and other advertising service functions in connection with our site and services.
Using the Google Ads Settings page, you can set preferences for how Google advertises you. You can also unsubscribe via the Network Advertising Initiative deactivation page or via the Google Analytics deactivation browser add-on.
For more information, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
You can delete these cookies at any time, using the following links, depending on your web browser
- Google chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- For any other web browser, please visit the official web pages of your web browser.
Certain plugins or integrated content on our site from certain third parties, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, may allow their administrators to know that you have visited the site and they can use this information with other data which they feature. collected from your visits to other websites or services on the Internet that may identify you.
The data collected by third parties via these plugins and applications are subject to each party's own policies. We strongly encourage you to read these policies carefully and to understand how other entities use your data.
No, we do not share personal data with the exception of your comments on articles, your articles and also your nickname as indicated in the author of the comments and also in the author of the article
In the case of contact via our form, we only need your name and email address to
respond. Your data is processed, depending on the content of the request, for purely
informative requests based on your (assumed) consent.
We do not store your information, use it for advertising purposes, or sell it.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, use advertising or plant cookies when the DNT browser mechanism is in place.
cs-teachers.com also does not authorize behavioral monitoring of third parties.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children online. This website is intended for users over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information about children. We do not send unsolicited direct e-mail to users who indicated during registration that they were under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should ask permission from a parent, guardian or teacher before sending information to us online.
We will retain the personally identifiable information of our users as long as they are registered users of our services, and to the extent permitted by law.
You can delete your personal data from cs-teachers.com at any time by simply sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that cs-teachers.com closes your account due to your violation of the conditions of use, you can contact us if you wish to request the deletion of your data. Our administrators will review these requests in accordance with our legal obligations.
For more information, visit: https://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit the site anonymously.
The principles of fair information practices are the backbone of privacy legislation in the United States. It also plays an important role in the development of data protection laws around the world. It is therefore essential to understand the principles of fair information practices and how they should be implemented in accordance with different privacy laws to protect personal information.
In accordance with fair information practices, the following reactive actions will be taken, in the event of a data breach:
We will inform you by e-mail:
- Within 7 working days
We will notify users via on-site notification
- Within 7 working days
We also accept the principle of individual redress whereby individuals have the right to legally exercise enforceable rights against those who collect and process data and do not comply with the law. In accordance with this principle, individuals not only have enforceable rights against data users, but they also have recourse to courts or legal agencies to investigate and / or prosecute by data controllers.
cs-teachers.com uses, processes and saves personal data, including those listed in the section"What information does cs-teachers.com collect about me?", if necessary to fulfill our obligations, and on the basis of our legitimate business interests in order to provide high quality service to our customers. We need your permission to process personal data, send email notifications and place cookies on your devices. In some cases, cs-teachers.com may process personal data in accordance with a legal obligation or to protect your interests or those of another person.
People located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights with respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct or delete the personal data that we process through your use of the site and / or services. If you are a user located in the EEA, you can:
Request a personal data report by submitting a support ticket.
This report will contain the personal data we hold about you, which will be delivered to you in a structured, commonly used and portable format. You must be connected to your cs-teachers.com account. Please note that cs-teachers.com may ask you for additional information for verification purposes before disclosing information.
You can have your personal data modified or deleted.
You have the possibility of modifying your personal data like your pseudo and your e-mail address, simply access the parameters of your account. If you subscribed to cs-teachers.com via Google or Facebook, or if you had problems updating this information, please submit a support ticket or contact us. You can delete your personal data from cs-teachers.com by canceling your account with us.
You can modify your personal information:
- By sending us an e-mail
- By calling us
- By logging into your account
- By sending us a support ticket
Oppose the processing of your personal data.
You can make a request if you want us to stop using your personal data, including when we use your personal data or to send you email notifications. We only send commercial or promotional communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button found in development-IT emails .com and also by changing your contact preferences. Please note that you will continue to receive transactional messages about our services, even if you unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Send a complaint to an authority.
If you are located in the EEA region and believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
If you have other questions or do not have a cs-teachers.com account, you can contact us by submitting an email to email@example.com.
To update or correct your personally identifiable information that we hold, you can inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We store all the information collected on our secure servers. As a registered user, you can access your account with a unique user name and password that you have selected. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password. For better security, we recommend that you choose a strong password containing alphabets, numbers and special characters and change your password regularly.
We use the best possible mechanisms to protect your personal information, however, we cannot be held responsible for any security breach unless it is caused as a direct result of our negligence. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure and as a registered user of this website you agree that we are not responsible for any loss of data due to the limitations of the Internet which are out of our control.
In the unlikely event of a security system breach, we may notify you by email so that you can take appropriate protective measures. We advise you to inform us immediately at email@example.com in case your username or password is compromised.
From time to time, we may update this policy. If we do, we will notify you by posting the policy on our site with a new effective date. If we make material changes, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in advance of the planned change.
Last updated on February 15, 2020